- Active Investments
- CS Disco (NYSE: LAW)
- OJO Labs
- RealWork Labs
- Notable Past Investments*
- Augmentix (Acquired by Dell)
- BlackSand Technologies (Acquired by Qualcomm)
- Digital Pharmacist (Acquired by K1 Investments Management)
- Hive9 (Acquired by BrandMaker)
- Iris Plans (Acquired by Aledade)
- Mavenir Systems (NYSE: MVNR)
- Telestax (Acquired by Mavenir)
- Opcity (Acquired by Newscorp)
- Razberi Technologies (Acquired by ACRE)
- Spatial Wireless (Acquired by Alcatel-Lucent)
- StackEngine (Acquired by Oracle)
- *Includes investments from prior firms
Krishna Srinivasan is a co-founder of LiveOak Venture Partners and has been investing in early stage Texas based companies and entrepreneurs since 2000.
Prior to founding LiveOak, Krishna was a Partner at Austin Ventures. Before joining Austin Ventures, Krishna was with Motorola where he wrote large scale optimization software for supply chain planning and worked with a variety of business units on strategic and operational issues.
Krishna received his MBA from Wharton where he graduated with highest academic honors as a Palmer Scholar. He also has an MS in Operations Research from the University of Texas at Austin, and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, where he graduated with the highest all-round honors.